Saturday, March 8, 2008

Slow Cooker Ravioli

Slow Cooker Ravioli

1 (25 oz.) bag beef or cheese ravioli
1 (26 oz.) jar pasta sauce
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Pour about 1/2 the pasta sauce in the bottom of slow cooker. Add frozen ravioli. Pour additional pasta sauce, tomato sauce, and water over ravioli. Sprinkle cheese on top. Turn slow cooker on low and cook for 4-5 hours (until ravioli are tender).

Thanks to Aldi Queen and Punkin Press!


Yummo! We love Italian food around our house! Any kind of pasta dish and bread it okay by me! Oh! And if I can get away without severing meat in a meal and having leftovers....well, you have made my day! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Clara said...

I have been enjoying looking at your recipes. I wish I could be as organized as you. I can't think a month in advance, I have trouble thinking a week in advance. Ahh, who am I kidding, what am I gonna have for dinner today????? hahahah