Saturday, March 8, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new blog! I have been blogging for almost a year and you can check out my other blog here! This blog- Meet Us In The Kitchen is a way for me to keep track of all my recipes. My 3 yr old son and I are always making something in our kitchen! I love to bake and cook from scratch. I am trying to keep from eating too much dairy, because my newborn son is slightly intolerant. I was put on a no-dairy diet to see if his tummy got any better. During those few days I found a lot of sites and recipes that either have no dairy or have substitutes for dairy products! Also, I am learning to "hide" healthy stuff in our food so that our 3 yr old won't notice! He is on a strict diet of goldfish, p b & j sandwiches, spaghetti o's and milk! Ha! We also are very budget conscious people so if I can squeeze another meal out of something....I'll do it! I also do a weekly menu so that we don't end up wasting money on eating out! For more about Menu Plan Monday, check out Laura's site!

No comments: