Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sugar Daddy à la Mode


Sugar Daddy à la Mode


I noticed the free and easy dessert recipe a week ago on the E-Mealz website and thought that the recipe looked like something my family would enjoy!  Then, when we were invited to my parents house to celebrate my brother's 25th birthday and Father's Day, I offered to make this!  

The dessert was super easy to make!  We had several things in the list of ingredients already, so it was a very inexpensive dessert for me to make!  The recipe makes a large 9 x 13 dessert and it is SO SO SO rich, you just can't stomach a very large portion!  



SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

To get your free dessert recipe, go to E-Mealz and scroll down to the middle of the page.  On the left hand side you will see a button where you can enter your email address and it will be emailed to you!  Its gooey with lots of caramel and chocolate!!!

Hope you enjoy!


Also, don't forget that until June 30th you can get $2 your subscription to E-Mealz by using the code SHOESTRING.  If you want to know more about E-Mealz, a JoAnna wrote a great blog post about it here.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Sounds yummy!

JoAnna said...

Ditto! I'm going to try it for a get-together next weekend. Thanks, Lu! :)